Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey Hoe Cherrio

First and foremost, my name is Kelc, and I am a really big bitch.
I have been a bitch since the night I departed the womb, and I have had an attitude since the day I died in my first life. Despite how mean I might seem/am, I am actually also a nice person.
I have a few tempormental problems that are currently being solved by doctors who really don't know what they're doing and I can't seem to stay committed to one task at a time very well.
I write to vent, I write to write, I write in hopes of people out there somewhere will read it, and most importantly, I write because I enjoy it.
My life consists of a family, the cutest cat in the world, a grade-a best friend and another few grade-b best friends, people who think I am on drugs, food, and not having a license at the prime age that most teens my age already do, or SHOULD.
I don't really drink like normals and I am a liberal even though I still can't vote and even if I was 18 I still couldn't because I probably still won't have my license !SUCK IT!
I like to critique fashion and other peoples style of choice even though I should probably be critiquing myself.
If you see a girl wearing thigh-high leg warmers, boots (with out fur-I'm vegetarian and don't support the ruthless slaughtering of animals either), shorts, a wool beret that is being worn as a ski cap or beanie, and like, 5 shirts it's probably me.
One day I hope to be attending college for fashion forecasting and journalism and becoming editor-in-chief of a major style magazine that has yet to be created.

The main reason for creating this is because I am sick of sittin' around and having a mind that has become so heavy and full of ideas and quotes and questions and opinions about stuff, and I wanted to just put them out there, and hopefully have people who like them to read and talk about them, too.

I hope to come on here atleast everyday to talk or share about something, I hope it's not just to myself, but it might be for a while, and to also read about news in the world of not only fashion trends but also the world of politics (which will probably be frequent, I like that stuff), education, dogs&cats, and you get the point.

So, anyway...Hi!

No comments: