Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well, if you're looking for some feather earrings it looks like you should probably hit up Urban Outfitters


because, uh, they seem to have killed every peacock that has walked on Earth.
I personally find these critters quite entertaining to look at, only because I would have never thought to wear a feather on my jewelry, and you can't really say, "I like your earrings" it's more like, "I like your...feathers."
They can become too over-done, though. For instance- the one necklace toward the right, closest and underneath the purple feathers. That little guy is from Charlotte Russe and it is very apparent that it isn't from Urban Outfitters. Neither is the one to the left-hand corner, you say? That one is from Forever21
, but that's a bit better.

Urban Outfitters has and will always have it goin' on Charlotte Russe, you'll never measure up to them. Except you are becoming more and more classy as the years go on, and I did buy four or five shirts the other day, but that is besides the point. I love you Urban Outfitters.




If you are interested in the feather accessory movement and enjoy these in the picture and want to order them offline, here are the links:
1. The red ones are actually sold out, sorry.
2. Earrings-Urban
3. Earrings-Urban
4. Necklace-Urban
5.Necklace-Charlotte Russe

No comments: