Monday, September 1, 2008

Floly Flucking Floral!

You know that really annoying, "I know I'm forgetting something but I just don't know what..." or "I know I came in here to get something, but I forgot..." feeling you get that makes you want to kill yourself? Well yeah, welcome to my summer. Really, all summer long, I was having this feeling of vulnerability because I wasn't sure what I was forgetting everywhere I went.
So today I somehow managed to find myself at Target (who would've thought?) and as I am walking toward the clearance jewelery aisle (to find a new chain to put my owl, Fraunk) when I see these immensely unsightly leggings with all this flower garabage on them and I think to myself, "They're really putting floral on everything these days."
And then it hit me.
Turns out I really wasn't forgetting anything everytime I felt that "I know I am forgetting something" feeling, it was only me getting stalked by floral prints everywhere I go.
And you wanna know what the worst part about all of this is? My closet consists of floral too.
Are you really being serious, life?



No comments: