Monday, September 1, 2008

Tina Fey... is that you?

Naww man, it's only John McCain's pick for Vice President, Sarah Palin. Welcome to this edition of, "True Life: I am a Republican LATER ADDED ON: Candidate LATER ADDED ON: who has a slim chance of winning the Novemember Elections LATER ADDED ON: because I am an idiot LATER ADDED ON: and just chose the Governor of Alaska as my VP."


Okay, so Sarah was introduced by McCain after (I SWEAR I heard it while I was watching it on T.V.) booed and "hugged to fix the booboo (no pun intended)" by his wife on Friday (Aug 29 a.k.a. his birthday) afternoon.
Don't quote me on the whole "booed" comment, because I could have just been light-headed by the color of Cindy McCains arm cast.
Sarah made a MARVELOUS speech (....) first introducing her beautiful family, and then talking about her childhood, following that by how much she gives back to the people she governs in Alaska. She is truly something, huh? She even told Congress, "Thanks but no thanks." GOD. This is truly epic..guys. HISTORY IN THE MAKING RIGHT HERE.

Well this was three days ago. IN FACT, three days and two stories later. This nonsense is now:

Tina, I mean, Sarah, supposedly fired public state commisioner, Walt Monegan, because he didn't fire a trooper who had been married to her sister. (Check it: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-09-01-palin-attorney_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip)


Sarah's daughter, Bristol (Yes I know it's a water brand), who is 17, is FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT! Yayy. Can you believe it? A republicans teenaged daughter...PREGNANT? (Check it again and again:http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2008/09/200891232232695427.html)


Personally, I don't care if her daughter is pregnant. All I care about is how they are going to explain to poor Trig that his sister had sex while their mother was pregnant with him.

Now that I thought of it, no wonder she's pregnant! She was probably sexually disturbed by the fact that her mother and father were still doing it after the age of 40. Ew. See, now I understand that sex is normal in life and many do it all their lives, but by a certain age (preferrably 40...or when your kids are old enough to realize how babies are made) YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS TO THE CHILDREN OF AMERICA THAT YOU ARE HAVING IT.


Anyway, Mother Sarah is pro-choice my friends, so that sucker is there to stay all the way until December or January. HAPPY TIMES.


I honestly feel bad for daughter, though. I would HATE it, but I am really excited for the next four months.
I know you guys are super excited for me to do a roast on this womans style *COUGH*hair*COUGH*, but do be patient.

No comments: