Monday, September 1, 2008

Hey you know how I said I don't really drink?

Hey I lied.
Not really, but last night I did get quite tipsy with best friend, I will just say that much.
Pretty sure we lost a few friends due to us calling and apologizing for "being mean" to them prior to us consuming alcohol. (Which we really weren't-we were just stating the obvious-and I don't really think calling someone a cock after he and the others hims ditch you for another gross (not really, she's actually pretty) girls house when you had plans since, like, "2005" to be at her house on Sunday night isn't really that mean.) They told us we sounded "retarded" and "slow" and told us to "drink water" and be "big girls". Whaaaaaaat? Okay "Big Boys", let me prepare you a sippy cup so that when you are in your crib crying about it you can have the tasty delight of juicy-juice and some of my spit.
BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT! We didn't need your booze, we already had my booze, and it tasted like shit.
I was absolutely repulsed by how bad this crap was and it's Robotussin taste and it's water look, but I was pissed, so it really didn't matter because I also had a chaser.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments: